Rainwater Tank Installation Services in Brisbane
Gen 3 Trade Services supply and install rainwater tanks in Brisbane and surrounds. Our team of professional and qualified plumbers have over 10 years of experience working in the industry and during that time we have built a reputation for providing a fast, professional and reliable service for all our customers.
Rain water tanks have become very popular in recent years – they add an element of self-sustainability to your home and enable you to water your garden, wash your car and top up your swimming pool, even when we are experiencing droughts and water restrictions. Gen 3 Trade Servicescan install tanks from 200Ltr through to 20,000Ltr and the accompanying pumps come in a variety of options as well, from a small pump suitable for watering the garden through to large diesel-run agricultural pumps.
For more information regarding our rainwater tank installation services or to request a free quote, please contact Gen 3 Trade Services today on 0424 619 832.
Why Install a Rainwater Tank?
Rainwater tanks, traditionally an icon of the Australian outback, are becoming a more common feature in urban communities, with around 26% of all households installing a tank on their property. Rainwater tanks also have an important role in managing and treating storm water quality in our cities and they can also reduce your water bills as rainwater is free. Collecting rainwater allows you to be prepared for times of low rainfall, so you can still maintain your garden, especially if there are water restrictions in your area while also reducing the load on storm water systems because roof runoff is not flushed into the drains. They are also environmentally friendly because using rainwater reduces the need to build more water storage dams, which may have to be situated in environmentally sensitive areas.
Benefits of installing a rainwater tank:
- Saves large amounts of water which can be used in the garden or in the home.
- Requires a relatively simple system which is easy to use.
- During the wet season, when the garden doesn’t need any extra watering, rainwater can be connected to the house and used for toilet flushing as well as in the laundry.
- Rainwater is also suitable for use in pools and for washing cars.
- In some rural areas, it is possible to use rainwater for all domestic uses, and not draw upon the mains supply.